Automated delivery, review and signature for your federal and state individual, business and trust income tax returns
Deliver Your Tax Returns Securely and With Ease:
SafeSend Returns™ allows us to deliver your return securely and walks you through the steps of downloading and saving the PDF of your tax return to your device or you can receive your tax return via secure email.
SafeSend Returns™ saves you time and allows you to e-sign your 1040 and 540, receive estimated tax reminder emails, and pay your taxes and your invoice directly from your device.
SafeSend Returns™ allows you to download, sign and conveniently distribute K-1’s electronically. This saves you time so that you can focus on what really matters, your business!
The Benefit to You:
Clients who use SafeSend Returns will be able to:
- Electronically sign, save, and print their tax documents.
- Have a live link to their tax documents for up to three years.
- Electronically access their payment vouchers and receive email reminders of payments due.
- Forward their tax documents to bankers and other professional advisors through a secure email link.
Those who qualify will be able to review their tax return, sign their e-file authorization form(s), and return it quickly and securely, directly from the SafeSend platform.
The process is easy and works as follows:
- You’ll receive an email from [email protected] or [email protected].
- RC Jones & Associates will be indicated in the email.
- This email will contain a safe link for you to access your tax return.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number in order to review your return.
- Then, SafeSend will email you an access code to further verify your identity. Check your spam or junk folders if you don’t see it in your inbox. You must enter the code within 10 minutes of receipt. If the code isn’t entered within 10 minutes, you can request another.
- When you’re ready to sign your e-file authorization form(s), you’ll be asked three simple questions to verify your identity.
- Once you’ve signed the e-file authorization form(s), your tax professional will be automatically notified and will complete the rest of the e-file process.
Check out the SafeSend Returns’ Taxpayer Quick Reference Guide for a step-by-step guide on how to review your tax return and sign your e-file authorization form(s) via SafeSend Returns.
No problem. Find answers to frequently asked questions below — and get even more detail by watching SafeSend Returns’ in-depth video walkthrough.